About Us . . .
Gail Foster has qualifications and experience in Life Coaching, Social Work, Mental Health, Teaching and Nursing.
Gail’s work experiences include, working as a registered nurse in medical, surgical and
palliative care, as a Child Care Advisor assessing family day care workers, as a Case Manager at Child
and Family Services, providing case management and support at the Richmond Fellowship, a therapeutic
residence for young people with mental illness, assessing work capacity at Centrelink, developing and
facilitating workshops as an Inpatient Program Coordinator for patients experiencing mental illness,
establishing and supporting GROW groups as a fieldworker and facilitating groups at the local
Community Centre and Adult Education.
Gail’s vision is to live and work in a manner that inspires hope, courage and purpose.
She values professional development, integrity, excellence and compassion.
Gail was born, raised and lives in Hobart Tasmania, Australia. She is married and has
three adult children and four beautiful granddaughters. Gail loves reading, gardening, walking, swimming,
fostering friendships, family gatherings and playing violin in a community orchestra. Her first
book Six Months in Wonderland – an autobiographical, creative non-fiction was launched in March, 2011.
Her credentials include:
- Certificate 4 in Life Coaching – The Coaching Institute, Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work.
- Diploma of Case Management – TAFE.
- Mental Health Certificate 4 – TAFE.
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor – Australian Red Cross.
- General Nursing Certificate.
- Child Care Certificate.
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA).
- Workshop Presenter – topics include, Principles of Life Coaching, Relationships, Love Languages.
- Mental Health Program Coordinator – developed and facilitated groups on well-being, crisis prevention,
self-care, decision making, problem solving, goal setting.
- “Love Coach” for Adult Education – teaches ‘How to get the love you want’.